ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

[gnso-consumercci-dt] DRAFT Motion and Charter Consumer Choice, Competition and Innovation Working Group

  • To: "gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consumercci-dt] DRAFT Motion and Charter Consumer Choice, Competition and Innovation Working Group
  • From: Rosemary Sinclair <rosemary.sinclair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 17:04:35 +1000

Hi all

I've posted the DRAFT Motion and DRAFT Charter (that will be circulated to GNSO
Council) to our CCI Confluence area

Cheers

Rosemary

Rosemary Sinclair
Director | External Relations
Australian School of Business | Level 3 Building L5 | UNSW | Sydney  NSW  2052
Direct:  +61 2 9385 6228 | Fax: +61 2 9385 5933
Email: rosemary.sinclair@xxxxxxxxxxx<diana.ramsay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
www.asb.unsw.edu.au<http://www.business.unsw.edu.au/>