ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

[gnso-consumercci-dt] FW: Adobe Connect - Chat Transcript from Consumercci-dt

  • To: "gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consumercci-dt] FW: Adobe Connect - Chat Transcript from Consumercci-dt
  • From: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 15:43:07 -0700

Dear All-

For your information and consideration, I have updated the attached Definitions
Review Tool to reflect the notes from today's discussion. The yellow
highlighted cells reflect the most recent discussions.

Also, the chat transcript from today's call is described below.

Best regards,

Margie
________

Margie Milam