ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

[gnso-consumercci-dt] Nomination for WG Chair.

  • To: "gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Nomination for WG Chair.
  • From: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 08:06:04 +1100

Further to the passing of the Charter for the WG by the GNSO and as
discussed in todays CCI-WG call regarding matters of the resolution
referring to both GNSO Liaison to the WG and to the WG appointment  of a
Chair to the now GNSO Chartered WG (Interim Chair being Rosemary Sinclair
both by function to date and under the Resolved Charter, until the WG
formalizes  such an appointment;

I now  Formally Nominate to the CCI-WG via this listhat the interim Chair of
the WG, *Rosemary Sinclair be appointed by the WG as the Chair of the CCI-
WG*, noting here as I do so the Second  for this Nomination  by Olivier
Crepin-Leblond during the WG Call (where her expertise and highly suitable
skill set, were outlined and discussed), and the general agreement and
support by those of us on the teleconference call  both FOR the nomination /
proposal for her to continue as our WG Chair as well as the Action Item on
me, to forward this as a formal notice of Nomination  to this list for any
further discussion prior to WG ratification at our next scheduled WG
call ...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)

On 23 September 2011 07:33, Rosemary Sinclair <rosemary.sinclair@xxxxxxxxxxx