ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] CCCI Measures Matrix

  • To: <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] CCCI Measures Matrix
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 10:52:50 -0700

John,

I’m not in the position to provide answers to your questions below as these are
for the WG to decide.  I will however make this a line item on our agenda for
the 20 DEC 2011 meeting.  I will be sending the next version of the spreadsheet
in a few days.

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

Email:  <mailto:mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx