ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

[gnso-consumercci-dt] Draft v4 of advice on Consumer Trust, Consumer Choice, and Competition

  • To: Consumer CCI DT <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Draft v4 of advice on Consumer Trust, Consumer Choice, and Competition
  • From: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 16:57:04 +0000

Here's an updated draft of our advice document, reflecting discussion during
our call on Thursday 2-Feb-2012.

As discussed, I changed the measures tables to include explanations of
anticipated difficulties in obtaining and/or reporting each measure.  The
intention is to help the community understand the reasoning behind our
assessments of difficulty.  Hopefully this will stimulate community members to
offer suggestions during public comment period.

Our WG still needs to carefully review proposed measures in Choice and
Competition sections.   If possible, indicate your comments and edits about
Measures and 3-year targets within the respective table row.

As you make edits and add comments to the document, please use Track Changes
and please reply ALL.

Regards,
Steve
--