ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

[gnso-consumercci-dt] Draft v3 of advice on Consumer Trust, Consumer Choice, and Competition

  • To: Consumer CCI DT <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Draft v3 of advice on Consumer Trust, Consumer Choice, and Competition
  • From: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 18:15:48 +0000

Here's an updated draft of our advice document, reflecting discussion during
Tuesday's call.

As you make edits and add comments to the document, please use Track Changes
and please reply ALL.

It's clear that we need a careful review of all Measures in here. If possible,
indicate your comments and edits about Measures and 3-year targets within the
respective table row.

Regards,
Steve
--