ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

[gnso-consumercci-dt] REMINDER: 7 FEB CCTC Meeting

  • To: <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consumercci-dt] REMINDER: 7 FEB CCTC Meeting
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 12:49:24 -0700

Team,

This is a reminder of next Tuesday's call scheduled for 20:00 UTC for 7 FEB
2012.

Please note, that this is our last call before we deliver the draft advice
letter.  If possible, plan to attend for TWO HOURS in case we need the extra
time to review the remaining metrics of Consumer Choice & Competition.

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

Email:  <mailto:mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: +1 720 839 5735