ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

Re: [gnso-consumercci-dt] REMINDER: 7 FEB CCTC Meeting

  • To: Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-consumercci-dt] REMINDER: 7 FEB CCTC Meeting
  • From: Rosemary Sinclair <rosemary.sinclair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 19:59:26 +0000

Hi Berry and everyone

Would you mind sending us a table of Next Steps so WG can be clear about
process over next few months in light of our Charter and other parameters

Eg

WG final draft
Prea
Presentation Costa Rica
Advice back to GNSO re progress
Public Comment period
Review comments
Update Advice Letter
Report to GNSO......
formally send Advice draft to SO/ ACs

Pls feel absolutely free to make any changes/suggestions to above StrawMan

But given earlier experience with JAS process I want to make sure our goid work
doesn't get overtaken by any process concerns or slip ups!!

Cheers

Rosemary

Rosemary Sinclair
Director, External Relations