ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] REMINDER: 7 FEB CCTC Meeting

  • To: <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] REMINDER: 7 FEB CCTC Meeting
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 16:39:30 -0700

Rosemary,

Here is the proposed plan based on the 2012 twice monthly meeting schedule
and milestones pulled from the charter.
(https://community.icann.org/display/CMG/3.++WG+Charter).

07 FEB 2012 - Initial Advice Letter submitted for Public Comment (45d
comment +21d reply comment)

21 FEB 2012 - Prepare presentation for Costa Rica

06 MAR 2012 - Prepare presentation for Costa Rica

14 MAR 2012 - Costa Rica Public Meeting on Consumer Metrics TENTATIVE (11:00
- 12:30, local time CST, 17:00 UTC)

20 MAR 2012 - Meeting if necessary after Costa Rica meeting

03 APR 2012 - Review Public Comments

17 APR 2012 - Construct next draft Advice Letter

01 MAY 2012 - Complete finalize draft of Advice Letter

15 MAY 2012 - Submit final Advice Letter to GNSO Council

Please reply to the WG list to suggest modifications to this schedule.  Call
times are scheduled for 20:00 UTC.

Thank you, B

Berry Cobb

Email: mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx