ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

[gnso-consumercci-dt] Costa Rica Presentation - v1

  • To: <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Costa Rica Presentation - v1
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 17:39:10 -0700

CCTC Team,

Attached is the first draft of the presentation for Costa Rica.  Much of the
setup content was the same as in Dakar, and I updated slides to reflect the
most current definitions and information.  The slide deck becomes difficult
to incorporate all of the proposed metrics, so for the time being, I used
the summary bullets from the Dakar slide.  At some point we may want to make
a decision during the Costa Rica session to abandon the deck and review
straight from the draft Advice Letter.

We will review in our session tomorrow.

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb