ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] LAST CALL: hopefully the final version of our Draft Advice

  • To: Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Consumer CCI DT'" <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] LAST CALL: hopefully the final version of our Draft Advice
  • From: Rosemary Sinclair <rosemary.sinclair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 05:00:51 +0000

Hi all

I wonder if this could be (mis)read as us getting ahead of ourselves...are we
intending this recommendation to be separate from our DRAFT Advice

Or are we saying that IF our Advice is considered and accepted then one of the
things that would have to happen quickly is....collection of metrics and
publishing of baseline data>"

"In addition, the Working Group anticipates that ICANN's board may want to have
definitions, measures, and targets established early enough to become part of
ICANN's management objectives as it evaluates and delegates new gTLDs starting
in 2013.  Therefore the Working Group recommends that ICANN staff begin
collecting the proposed metrics and publishing baseline data as soon as
possible.

The ICANN Board should also consider the resource requirements for collecting
new metrics, both in terms of internal staff and expense for external
third-party assistance with surveys and other data collection requirements."

Or perhaps I've just read it too closely!!!

Cheers

Rosemary

Rosemary Sinclair | Director | External Relations
Australian School of Business | The University of New South Wales
Level 3, Building L5, UNSW Sydney 2052
Telephone: +61 (2) 9385 6228  | Fax +61 (2) 9385 5933 | Web:
www.asb.unsw.edu.au<http://www.asb.unsw.edu.au/>
________________________________

This email is intended only for the use of the individual named above and may
contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you are not the
distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete
this message. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender and are not necessarily the views of the Australian School of Business
at The University of New South Wales. Before opening any attachments please
check them for viruses and defects. CRICOS Provider no. 00098G

Knowledge@Australian School of Business, a web-based business journal produced
in partnership with the Wharton School. To read online or subscribe, visit
www.knowledge.asb.unsw.edu.au<http://www.knowledge.asb.unsw.edu.au/>