ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] LAST CALL: hopefully the final version of our Draft Advice

  • To: "'Consumer CCI DT'" <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] LAST CALL: hopefully the final version of our Draft Advice
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 18:07:23 -0700

Team,

I omitted one word on my edits.  30 Lashes to me.

On page 6, the revision should read:

The Working Group RECOMMENDS that the ICANN Board direct staff to identify
baseline values for any measure that applies to the pre-expansion gTLD
space, so that future targets can be stated in terms of improvements
relative to present performance.

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735