ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

Re: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Updated Stats

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Updated Stats
  • From: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 15:56:12 +1100

Regardless of the "affiliated group use ( or not  {I'm happy either way} )
what we DO need to ensure is that the text properly and clearly outlines
the rationale for the choice  made...  language  from Jeff below in a
footnote / clarification point / Note etc.,etc., would be just fine for
that purpose IMO)  but we need to be clear what the definition is and why
it is 18 in the IANA dB and 14 listed  etc., etc.,)

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)