ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] v2 Costa Rica Consumer Metrics Presentation

  • To: <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] v2 Costa Rica Consumer Metrics Presentation
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 14:59:06 -0700

John,

I see no problem with this request, but it is up for the WG team to decide.

If the team agrees, a possibility to consider is to schedule the representative
to join our 6 MAR 2012 session.  One potential risk is the deadline to submit
final presentations to the ICANN Meetings team for posting on the CR schedule.
I will find out what the deadline will be.  I can’t imagine changes to the PPT
will be significant, so if the deadline has already passed, I will have the
power to use the most recent version at our public session.

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

 <mailto:mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx