ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

Re: [gnso-consumercci-dt] v2 Costa Rica Consumer Metrics Presentation

  • To: Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-consumercci-dt] v2 Costa Rica Consumer Metrics Presentation
  • From: Rosemary Sinclair <rosemary.sinclair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 22:18:09 +0000

Hi all

We did mention this on call beforr last

I have already invited a colleague who will be in Costa Rica...Holly Raiche
with APRALO

Cheers

Rosemary

Rosemary Sinclair
Director, External Relations
Australian School of Business
UNSW
+61 413 734490

On 23/02/2012, at 9:01 AM, "Berry Cobb"
<mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

John,

I see no problem with this request, but it is up for the WG team to decide.

If the team agrees, a possibility to consider is to schedule the representative
to join our 6 MAR 2012 session.  One potential risk is the deadline to submit
final presentations to the ICANN Meetings team for posting on the CR schedule.
I will find out what the deadline will be.  I can’t imagine changes to the PPT
will be significant, so if the deadline has already passed, I will have the
power to use the most recent version at our public session.

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb
720.839.5735
mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>