ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Translations Posted

  • To: Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Translations Posted
  • From: Rosemary Sinclair <rosemary.sinclair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 01:12:48 +0000

Hi Berry

This is good news! Thanks for following this up.

I think we will need one of our scheduled calls to review what happens in Costa
Rica....

Cheers

Rosemary

Rosemary Sinclair | Director | External Relations
Australian School of Business | The University of New South Wales
Level 3, Building L5, UNSW Sydney 2052
Telephone: +61 (2) 9385 6228  | Fax +61 (2) 9385 5933 | Web:
www.asb.unsw.edu.au<http://www.asb.unsw.edu.au/>
________________________________

This email is intended only for the use of the individual named above and may
contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you are not the
distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete
this message. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender and are not necessarily the views of the Australian School of Business
at The University of New South Wales. Before opening any attachments please
check them for viruses and defects. CRICOS Provider no. 00098G

Knowledge@Australian School of Business, a web-based business journal produced
in partnership with the Wharton School. To read online or subscribe, visit
www.knowledge.asb.unsw.edu.au<http://www.knowledge.asb.unsw.edu.au/>