ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

[gnso-consumercci-dt] Next CCTC Meeting

  • To: <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Next CCTC Meeting
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 12:30:33 -0700

Team,

The Costa Rica meeting went well and we received great feedback from the
community.  You can review the audio cast here,
http://costarica43.icann.org/node/29645.  When I find the transcript, I will
post to the list as well.

We will not have a meeting on 20 March 2012 per our regular schedule.  Our
next session for Consumer Metrics will be 3 April 2012.  Meeting logistics
will be sent out later in the month.

Here is our proposed milestone schedule.

03 APR 2012 - Review outcome of session at Costa Rica
17 APR 2012 - Review Public comments, but must await official close and
summary by staff
01 MAY 2012 - Review Public comments, but must await official close and
summary by staff
15 MAY 2012 - Review and incorporate public comments into next draft Advice
Letter
29 MAY 2012 - Construct next draft Advice Letter
12 JUN 2012 - Submit final Advice Letter to GNSO Council

See you on the 3rd.  Safe travels to all those who attended Costa Rica.

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@berrycobb