ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

Re: [gnso-consumercci-dt] updated slide presentation

  • To: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-consumercci-dt] updated slide presentation
  • From: Rosemary Sinclair <rosemary.sinclair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 20:24:48 +0000

Hi Steve and all

Just read the transcript of the session....Steve, you did a great job
presenting! and WG folks also in supporting and responding to discussion

Which I thought was really focused and substantial and very helpful in our next
deliberations.

It was really great to see all the time spent on the content of our work. It
seemed to me people had come to the session having done the preparation to make
for a great discussion.

Safe travels home!

Cheers, Rosemary

Rosemary Sinclair