ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Items for discussion on today's Consumer Metrics call

  • To: "'Steve DelBianco'" <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Consumer CCI DT'" <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Items for discussion on today's Consumer Metrics call
  • From: "Jonathan Robinson" <jonathan.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 19:56:41 +0100

Hi,

Many thanks Steve and for including my notes.  As you will have seen, Berry
has already covered off the response to my note below.

Dropping like flies . I may not be able to make the call!

Am working with the Registries SG on comment.  RySG will certainly submit
comment and it is likely to cover many of the points covered on my note from
Costa Rica.

Best wishes,

Jonathan