ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

[gnso-consumercci-dt] 1 May Session Minutes / 15 May Next Session

  • To: <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consumercci-dt] 1 May Session Minutes / 15 May Next Session
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 17:05:30 -0700

Team,

The links below will provide details of our 1 May 2012 session and also the
actions and agenda for our 15 May 2012 session.  PLEASE NOTE, WE WILL ALSO
SCHEDULE A 22 MAY 2012 session as well.

Thank you.  B

1 May 2012:

https://community.icann.org/display/CMG/1+May+2012+Meeting

15 May 2012:

https://community.icann.org/display/CMG/Next+Meeting

Open Action Items:

1.      All - 17 APR - Reach out to government contacts about Consumer
Metrics - Carry Over
2.      Steve - 17 APR - Reach out to Heather about a Consumer Metrics
Webinar for GAC - Carry Over
3.      Steve - 1 May - Draft a letter to Bruce Tonkin requesting ICANN
Board formally ask the GAC for Advice on Consumer Metrics - Carry Over
4.      Rosemary - 1 May - Collaborate with Peter Nettlefold, Australia GAC
rep for Consumer Metrics - Carry Over
5.      Berry - 8 May - Connect with Compliance WRT to Rr Complaint Stats
and Ticketing System

Remaining WG Schedule:

15 MAY 2012 - Review and incorporate public comments into next draft Advice
Letter
21 MAY 2012- Review and incorporate public comments into next draft Advice
Letter
29 MAY 2012 - Construct next draft Advice Letter
12 JUN 2012 - Submit final Advice Letter to GNSO Council

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@berrycobb