ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

[gnso-consumercci-dt] Public Comment Tool - Consumer Metrics

  • To: <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Public Comment Tool - Consumer Metrics
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 16:12:03 -0700

Team,

https://community.icann.org/display/CMG/CCTC+Public+Comment+Tool

The above link is to the Consumer Metrics Public Comment tool.  I tried to
fold in all comments into one document.  However, some comments were posted
as attachments and made it more difficult to import the comments after the
matrix table.  Comments posted directly on the email list are appended at
the bottom of the tool, as well as, the comments we reviewed from the Costa
Rica session.  Note, that I have not loaded the Costa Rica session comments
in to the table.  I want to review the MP3s of our last two sessions to
ensure I capture the WGs consideration of those comments correctly.  I hope
to have that complete by our session on Tuesday.

In initial attempts at creating a summary of the comments versus direct cut
and paste, there was too great of a risk in losing context.  Hence, I did
not "summarize" the comments received, but rather cut and paste according to
our Consumer Metric outline:

.         Consumer

.         Consumer Trust Definition

.         Consumer Trust Metrics

.         Consumer Choice Definition

.         Consumer Choice Metrics

.         Competition Definition

.         Competition Metrics

.         General Comments

Additionally, there may be one or two late comment submissions to the list.
As soon as I receive those, I will update the next version and send out to
the list.

We will review the comments tool at our next two sessions scheduled for 15
May and 22 May.  Given the large quantity of comments and to meet our
milestone schedule, we may require 29 May to review comments as well.

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx