ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Public Comment Tool - Consumer Metrics

  • To: Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>, Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Public Comment Tool - Consumer Metrics
  • From: "Michael R. Graham" <mgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 22:32:18 +0000

Steve and Team:

In preparation for our coming review of Public Comments on the Consumer Metrics
project, I attach some attempts at answers to the questions regarding INTA’s
public comment raised by Steve in our last conversation.

Michael R. Graham

[cid:imagecfd1d1.GIF@26deb374.4d8b97ea]

Michael R. Graham
Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP
233 South Wacker Drive
6300 Willis Tower
Chicago, IL 60606-6357
Direct: (312) 474-6616
Firm: (312) 474-6300
Fax: (312) 474-0448
mgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marshallip.com

The material in this transmission may contain confidential information. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure or use of this information by
you is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please delete it, destroy all copies and notify Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP
by return e-mail or by telephone at (312) 474-6300. Thank you.