ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

[gnso-consumercci-dt] Consumer Metrics

  • To: "wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx" <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Consumer Metrics
  • From: Rosemary Sinclair <rosemary.sinclair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 08:33:21 +0000

Hi Wendy

I'm sorry you haven't been able to join our recent calls..my life is a bit like
that too!

I'm also worried that we haven't had a chance to work through your comments of
21 Feb re Consumer Trust.

We've got calls scheduled for 29 May, 5 and 12 June...do any of these dates
work?

If not we could try for another date or if you are able to give us some
expanded comments we can work through these in one of our scheduled calls.

If none of this works please just let me know how we can best organise a
discussion of your views,

Cheers

Rosemary

Rosemary Sinclair