ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

[gnso-consumercci-dt] Latest Public Comment Tool

  • To: <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Latest Public Comment Tool
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 15:23:00 -0700

Team,

Here is the latest version of the public comment tool.  It now includes the
USG comments and all other comments submitted in the Costa Rica Public Forum
and the Public Comment Period.  We have a total of 37 pages of comments
across all of our definition and metrics sections.

On our call next Tuesday, we will start from the beginning which will
quickly kick us off with some of the USG comments.

I've attached the MS Word document this time, as it will allow you to review
these in advance and take notes of your thoughts and possible "Recommended
Action."  Given the size of some of the comments, I recommend the team
review these in advance.  I can minimize having to read each comment in its
entirety and the WG can quickly move into discussion.

See you next week.  Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx