ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Re: USG Text Paste of CT Definition => for my AI from todays CCI-WG call

  • To: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>, Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Re: USG Text Paste of CT Definition => for my AI from todays CCI-WG call
  • From: "Michael R. Graham" <mgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 07:10:13 +0000

This draft looks good, and I agree with the revised Note 1.  I have, however,
made some proposed revisions to the latest version and attach these in WORD
format red-lined for consideration.

Michael R. Graham

[cid:imagee7478d.GIF@60ab1921.4086b80c]

Michael R. Graham
Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP
233 South Wacker Drive
6300 Willis Tower
Chicago, IL 60606-6357
Direct: (312) 474-6616
Firm: (312) 474-6300
Fax: (312) 474-0448
mgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marshallip.com

The material in this transmission may contain confidential information. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure or use of this information by
you is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please delete it, destroy all copies and notify Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP
by return e-mail or by telephone at (312) 474-6300. Thank you.