ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

[gnso-consumercci-dt] Need to discuss Chair

  • To: "gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Need to discuss Chair
  • From: Rosemary Sinclair <rosemary.sinclair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 02:14:51 +0000

Hi All

I'm sorry to advise this but with many apologies I'm going to have to step down
from the role of Chair of our WG.

My sister is scheduled for surgery on 17th July and will be in hospital for
three weeks and then with me for at least the next 3 months...

Berry has advised me that the procedure for making this change is pretty
simple.....I need ask our group if anyone would like to volunteer?

We can agree to the change on the list or discuss it as an agenda item during
the meeting of the 17th.

I am truly sorry about all this as I am enjoying the work and know that it is
very important for ICANN and its stakeholders.

I came across the following article on measuring Competition, Innovation and
Productivity while doing some research on an idea I'm pursuing for my
School....some interesting ideas for measures...
http://www.pc.gov.au/research/collaboration/business-innovation

It's a dense research effort funded by the Australian Bureau of Statistics and
the Australian Productivity Commission but a skim through is enough for our WG
purposes....

I should be able to contribute to the WG but it would need to be on a day by
day basis....

Cheers

Rosemary

Rosemary Sinclair | Director | External Relations
Australian School of Business | The University of New South Wales
Level 3, Building L5, UNSW Sydney 2052
Telephone: +61 (2) 9385 6228  | Fax +61 (2) 9385 5933 | Web:
www.asb.unsw.edu.au<http://www.asb.unsw.edu.au/>
________________________________

This email is intended only for the use of the individual named above and may
contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you are not the
distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete
this message. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender and are not necessarily the views of the Australian School of Business
at The University of New South Wales. Before opening any attachments please
check them for viruses and defects. CRICOS Provider no. 00098G

Knowledge@Australian School of Business, a web-based business journal produced
in partnership with the Wharton School. To read online or subscribe, visit
www.knowledge.asb.unsw.edu.au<http://www.knowledge.asb.unsw.edu.au/>