ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

[gnso-consumercci-dt] 1st draft - Advice Letter Submission Supplement

  • To: <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consumercci-dt] 1st draft - Advice Letter Submission Supplement
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 20:07:26 -0700

Team,

Here is the first draft for advising the Council about Next Steps and a
possible path forward.  I welcome "messaging" tailoring.  Given the latest
announcement about the single batch, I adjusted the graphical timeline.  We
can review this tomorrow after we sprint forward with the Public Comments.

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx