ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

Re: [gnso-consumercci-dt] 1st draft - Advice Letter Submission Supplement

  • To: Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-consumercci-dt] 1st draft - Advice Letter Submission Supplement
  • From: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 20:06:09 +0000

Thanks for this draft, Berry.

I recommend we re-phrase 3rd sentence, from this:
If adopted by the future Affirmation review team, this advice could be critical
to measuring the success of the new gTLD program

To this:
If adopted by the Board, these metrics could be valuable to the future
Affirmation review team charged with evaluating the gTLD expansion program.

I also have a question about the timeline chart:  why do we show the
Affirmation Review Team starting its review at the same time that new
delegations begin?    I understand that the dashed line implies that we'll
probably start nominating reviewers several months before the Review begins.
But the AoC says, "If and when new gTLDs have been in operation for one year,"
so we ought to stick with that.

--
Steve DelBianco