ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Final Deliverables

  • To: Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Final Deliverables
  • From: "Michael R. Graham" <mgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 20:38:10 +0000

This calls for a glass of Champagne and congratulations.  Or, better, perhaps,
a group photograph with the Stanley Cup in Toronto.

Michael R.

[cid:image5647bf.GIF@59fefdeb.429b6a82]

Michael R. Graham
Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP
233 South Wacker Drive
6300 Willis Tower
Chicago, IL 60606-6357
Direct: (312) 474-6616
Firm: (312) 474-6300
Fax: (312) 474-0448
mgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marshallip.com

The material in this transmission may contain confidential information. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure or use of this information by
you is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please delete it, destroy all copies and notify Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP
by return e-mail or by telephone at (312) 474-6300. Thank you.