ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Final Deliverables

  • To: Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Final Deliverables
  • From: Jonathan Zuck <jzuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 21:58:35 +0000

Congratulations!

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Berry Cobb
Sent: 8/17/2012 4:20 PM
To: gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Final Deliverables

Team,

It’s with pleasure to announce that we completed our final deliverables.
Attached are the WORD and PDF versions of the letter.  I will submit for
translation.
All final work products will be posted on our web page:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/consumer-trust-wg.htm in the next few
days.

John,

Can you please send the two PDF files to the GNSO Council?  I will be sending
along a 1st draft motion shortly.

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb
720.839.5735