ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Last Call

  • To: Evan Leibovitch <evan@xxxxxxxxx>, Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Last Call
  • From: "Michael R. Graham" <mgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 19:50:18 +0000

If I didn’t say it before, I’m fine with the corrected draft from Steve.

MRG

[cid:image83cf86.GIF@fcaf18d9.42afe1e2]

Michael R. Graham
Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP
233 South Wacker Drive
6300 Willis Tower
Chicago, IL 60606-6357
Direct: (312) 474-6616
Firm: (312) 474-6300
Fax: (312) 474-0448
mgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marshallip.com

The material in this transmission may contain confidential information. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure or use of this information by
you is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please delete it, destroy all copies and notify Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP
by return e-mail or by telephone at (312) 474-6300. Thank you.