ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

Re: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Last Call

  • To: Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Last Call
  • From: Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 14:51:05 +0000

Dear Berry,

thank you for turning this around so quickly. I am happy with all of the
amendments. As a reminder, please be so kind to send me both the final
version and the red-lined version. I may therefore use a shortened study
period for the ALAC to vote on the amended version again.
Kindest regards,

Olivier

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD