ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

[gnso-consumercci-dt] CTCCC Advice Final

  • To: <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consumercci-dt] CTCCC Advice Final
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 16:01:02 -0700

Team,

Attached are the redline and clean 3.0 versions of the CTCCC Advice Letter.
I will distribute the PDF versions to the GNSO Council tomorrow.  The
Council should start developing the Council meeting agenda shortly, and I
will ensure this is added as a line item for the Council to consider.

I will also distribute the letter to the GAC, ALAC, and ccNSO ICANN Staff
liaisons for them to pass along to their respective SO/AC.

Thank you all!  B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx