ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

[gnso-consumercci-dt] Advice Letter Submission Postponed Until DEC Council Meeting

  • To: <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Advice Letter Submission Postponed Until DEC Council Meeting
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 15:58:22 -0700

Team,

Given the time crunch to meet the Wednesday deadline and unfinished changes
to the Advice Letter, we will postpone submission to the Council until
December 2012.

Will participants be able to meet 13 November 2012 at 19:00 UTC?  Is this
enough time to allow those in Baku to still participate?  Or shall we meet
20 November?  Please send general responses back to the list.  If need be, I
can setup a Doodle poll to survey availability.

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx