ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] The Consumer Metrics Motions Passes......

  • To: Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] The Consumer Metrics Motions Passes......
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 11:30:41 -0500

I would like to echo the thanks to your hard work on this and for working with
me on the issues the registry SG had with the initial final report.  I made
those statements on the council call as well, but thought I would thank you all
as well here.

Happy Holidays.

Best regard,

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Neustar, Inc. / Vice President, Business Affairs