ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

[gnso-consumercci-dt] The Consumer Metrics Motions Passes......

  • To: <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consumercci-dt] The Consumer Metrics Motions Passes......
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 09:23:45 -0700

FYI,

The motion to send the advice to the Board has passed the GNSO Council.

I'd like to thank everyone on the WG for their hard work and team effort to
build this advice.  It is the second of many more efforts to come until the
AoC review.  While this work took a while, I believe this is an example of
successful community collaboration to be referenced for future WGs.

Happy Holidays everyone!  Take care everyone and see you on the next WG.

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@berrycobb