ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

Re: [gnso-consumercci-dt] The Consumer Metrics Motions Passes......

  • To: Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-consumercci-dt] The Consumer Metrics Motions Passes......
  • From: Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 12:47:51 +0100

Thank you Berry for the top-notch job.

Thanks to everybody for the hard work. This was yet another successful
multi-stakeholder working group.
Thanks so much to Jonathan for taking over carrying the flag from
Rosemary - and of course, thanks to Rosemary for leading us so far.
Thanks to Steve for his incredible delivery of key points in public
meetings. I am really learning from you all.
It was a pleasure to work with all of you and I look forward to future
collaboration in future tasks.

Season's Greetings and Best Wishes for the New Year

Olivier

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html