ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumers-constituency]

Regarding Constituency minimum financial requirements

  • To: gnso-consumers-constituency@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Regarding Constituency minimum financial requirements
  • From: "Marcus" <rawlogic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 17:14:20 -0400 (EDT)

I oppose the proposal that a new constituency be required to have a
certain amount of funds before creating a new constituency.

I propose that no change is made at this time.

In the future, you might require the achievement of certain goals within a
specified time period or the constituency would dissolve. This would give
constituencies a chance to fail due to lack of involvement.