ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

RE: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] FOR REVIEW: Draft PDP WG Charter

  • To: Rudi Vansnick <rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] FOR REVIEW: Draft PDP WG Charter
  • From: "Dillon, Chris" <c.dillon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 11:54:26 +0000

Dear Rudy,

I was really just looking for reasons why groups (and there could still be
others) may be motivated to provide certain sorts of contact information.

As regards legal advice on translated information, I think we can only think
about that once we've decided what (if anything) is to be translated.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Dept of Information Studies, UCL,
Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599)