ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] CANCELLED: Today's PDP Charter DT Call @1500 UTC

  • To: "gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] CANCELLED: Today's PDP Charter DT Call @1500 UTC
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 05:52:47 -0700

Dear Charter Drafting Team members,

We are canceling today's call that was scheduled for 1500 UTC.  We apologize
for the late notice, but after our requests for RSVPs for today's call, with
a reminder yesterday, we have received no RSVPs.  We will send a doodle to
help us to pick a better time for a call.  In the meantime, I will send a
reminder for DT members to comment on the latest draft of the charter.

Best regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund, Director, SSAC Support