ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] FOR REVIEW: Charter and Motion

  • To: "gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] FOR REVIEW: Charter and Motion
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 15:35:14 -0700

Dear Charter Drafting Team members,

As discussed today, attached for your review is the charter and motion.  In
the charter document I have accepted all of the changes.  The motion will be
submitted along with the final charter to the Council for consideration at
its meeting on 10 October.  An example of a similar motion for your
reference may be found here:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Motions+-+17+January
+2013 (Motion for Approval of a Charter for the Inter-Registrar Transfer
Policy (IRTP) Part D Working Group (WG)).

**Deadline:  Please submit to the list any questions, comments, or edits to
either of these documents by COB Wednesday, 18 September.**

Note also that we currently have a call scheduled on 19 September, but
unless there are changes that need to be discussed in a call (rather than on
the list) we will probably cancel the call.  However, we will wait until the
above-mentioned deadline before we decide to cancel.

Next steps after Council approval:  Once the charter is approved staff will
send out a broad invitation for the PDP Working Group.  You will note in the
motion that there is a deadline for the PDP WG to be formed within 14 days
of approval of the charter.  Of course all Charter DT members are encouraged
to join the PDP WG.

Best regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund, Director, SSAC Support