ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Attendance and Recording Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP Charter Drafting Team meeting - 12 September 2013

  • To: "gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Attendance and Recording Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP Charter Drafting Team meeting - 12 September 2013
  • From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 09:33:20 -0700

Dear All,

The next Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP Charter
Drafting Team teleconference is tentatively scheduled on Thursday 19th
September 2013 at 1500 UTC. Notification of whether the call is confirmed or
cancelled will be sent out at the beginning of next week.

Please find the MP3 recording for the Translation and Transliteration of
Contact Information PDP Charter Drafting Team  call held on Thursday 12
September 2013 at 15:00 UTC at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-transliteration-contact-20130912-en.mp3

On page:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#may>sep

The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO
Master Calendar page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:
Chris Dillon - NCSG
Rudi Vansnick - NPOC
Vinay Kumar Singh - individual
Amr Elsadr - NCUC
Edmon Chung - RySG
Peter Green -

Apologies: none

ICANN staff:
Julie Hedlund
Lars Hoffman
Nathalie Peregrine

 Wiki page: http://tinyurl.com/mpwxstx

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Nathalie Peregrine
For GNSO Secretariat

Adobe Chat Transcript for Thursday 12 September 2013:

Nathalie  Peregrine:Dear all, welcome to the Translation and Transliteration of
Contact information Drafting team call on the 12th September 2013

  Peter Green:Hi, sorry,who is speaking to me?

  Chris Dillon:Hi Peter. i think that was Julie.

  Peter Green:Oh,thanks, Chris

  Peter Green:hi, Julie, nice to "see" you

  Julie Hedlund:Nice to "see" you too Peter :-)

  Julie Hedlund:We are offering to dial out to Edmon Chung to see if he can
join.

  Rudi Vansnick:no changes

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Edmon has joined the calll

  Rudi Vansnick:welcome to the call Edmon

  Amr Elsadr:Just joined. Sorry I was late.

  Rudi Vansnick:welcome Amr

  Amr Elsadr:Thanks Rudi. :)

  Rudi Vansnick:very good news

  Rudi Vansnick:i think we can conclude this version as a final draft

  Rudi Vansnick:what we discussed previously is taken into consideration in the
document

  Chris Dillon:Yes.

  Vinay Kumar Singh:I agree with Rudi

  Rudi Vansnick:thanks a lot Julie

  Amr Elsadr:I see your point. Thanks.

  Amr Elsadr:Looks good.

  Rudi Vansnick:we still had 19/9 being on the schedule

  Rudi Vansnick:thank you

  Rudi Vansnick:thanks indeed a lot to ICANN Staff for their marvelous support

  Julie Hedlund:Many thanks to all of you for your very helpful comments and
improvements to the charter.  It'be been a pleasure to work with you and I hope
to be working with you on the PDP Working Group!

  Rudi Vansnick:and thanks to Chris for chairing this so well

  Amr Elsadr:Thanks to everyone.

  Vinay Kumar Singh:Thanks  to all

  Julie Hedlund:Yes, thank you very much Chris and also to our co-chair Rudi.

  Rudi Vansnick:perfect

  Vinay Kumar Singh:Byee

  Julie Hedlund:Bye everyone and thank you!

  Peter Green:Bye

  Chris Dillon:Goodbye and many thanks

  Rudi Vansnick:Bye