ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Re: FOR REVIEW(2): Charter and REVISED Motion

  • To: "Dillon, Chris" <c.dillon@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Re: FOR REVIEW(2): Charter and REVISED Motion
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 07:15:34 -0700

Dear Chris,

I should have explained before, but the motion needs to be put forth to the
Council by a Councillor.  Once the DT accepts the motion and the Charter
(deadline this Wednesday) I was going to suggest that perhaps that you could
present the documents to Ching Chao (who is a Councillor) on behalf of the
DT and ask if he would be willing to submit the motion.

Also, the DT does not have a GNSO Council Liaison and none has been selected
yet for the PDP-WG, although as noted in the motion this person can be
designated later.  The Liaison also must be a Councilor.  II apologize for
not explaining this on our last call.

Best regards,

Julie