ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Final Charter and Motion/Cancel Tomorrow's Meeting

  • To: "gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Final Charter and Motion/Cancel Tomorrow's Meeting
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 16:12:48 -0700

Dear Chris, Rudi, and the Charter Drafting Team members,

Thank you very much for your excellent work!

As it is now COB 18 September 2013 and I have received no comments or
changes to the Charter or Motion, I attach the final versions here.  In
addition, we will cancel tomorrow's meeting and remove it from the GNSO
calendar.

For our next step I would suggest following the suggestion Chris made to
approach Ching Chao to see if he is willing to bring the Charter and Motion
to the GNSO Council.

Best regards,
Julie