ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

Re: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Please Comment: Request for Input Letters

  • To: Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Please Comment: Request for Input Letters
  • From: "James M. Galvin" <jgalvin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 11:27:33 -0500

I don’t have any objections.  I have made a couple of editorial suggestions to
these letters for your consideration.  The most notable thing I did was change
“contact data” to be “contact information” wherever it appeared.  I feel we
should be consistent with our terminology.  I’m okay if you want to use
something other than “contact information”.

I have attached redlined documents for your review.

Jim