ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Informing the Debate

  • To: "gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Informing the Debate
  • From: Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 11:44:46 -0700

Dear all,

For the record, here is the document that was presented in the AC room today.
Please note that it is a work in progress. Please let me know (off or on list)
if you have any other relevant sources that might help inform the debate. I
will be happy to include more information.

Many thanks and best wishes,
Lars