ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] MP3 Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP WG meeting - 3rd April 2014

  • To: "gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] MP3 Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP WG meeting - 3rd April 2014
  • From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 09:29:59 -0700

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording for the Translation and Transliteration of
Contact Information PDP Charter Drafting Team call held on Thursday 03 April at
1300 UTC at:
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-transliteration-contact-20140403-en.mp3

On page:

http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#apr

The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO

Master Calendar page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/> http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

Petter Rindforth – IPC
Ephraim Percy Kenyanito – NCUC

Jennifer Chung - RySG

Chris Dillon – NCSG

Wolf-Ulrich Knoben – ISPCP

Amr Elsadar – NCUC

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana – GAC

Peter Dernbach - IPC

Ahkuputra Wanawit – GAC

Apologies:
Rudi Vansnick – NPOC

ICANN staff:

Julie Hedlund

Nathalie Peregrine

 Wiki page:  <http://tinyurl.com/mpwxstx> http://tinyurl.com/mpwxstx

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Nathalie

GNSO Secretariat

Adobe Chat Transcript for Thursday 03 April 2014:

 Nathalie  Peregrine:Dear all, welcome to the Translation and Transliteration
of Contact Information PDP WG call on Thursday 3rd April 2014

  Amr Elsadr:Hello everyone. Apologies about missing the f2f again in
Singapore. Seems like it was a great meeting.

  Chris Dillon:Hello all!

  Jennifer Chung:Hi everyone

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Noted!

  Julie Hedlund:@Petter: You could send the responses to the GNSO Secretariat
at gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  Chris Dillon:https://community.icann.org/display/tatcipdp/13+Community+Input

  Petter Rindforth:I have now resent it

  Julie Hedlund:@Chris: I can bring the document on the screen.

  Amr Elsadr:Thanks Julie. That would be helpful.

  Julie Hedlund:@Amr: Here it is.

  Amr Elsadr:Thanks.

  Julie Hedlund:@Amr: I have unsynced it.

  Julie Hedlund:All -- We are getting some background noise.  If you are not
speaking please mute your line.

  Jennifer Chung:@Amr and Chris, I can hear you fine :)

  Amr Elsadr:Thanks.

  Amr Elsadr:I'm not sure what this statement means.

  Amr Elsadr::)

  Jim Galvin:Sorry I'm late.  I got caught by the DST change.

  Peter Dernbach:Hello all. Just joined.

  Amr Elsadr:Categorizing registrant types is problematic. The EWG made
suggestions to that effect too for other purposes.

  Pitinan Kooarmornpatana:hello all, sorry missed the daylight saving

  Amr Elsadr:Thank all. Bye.

  Jim Galvin:bye all

  Julie Hedlund:Thank you everyone!  Have a good morning/day/evening!

  Peter Dernbach:Apologies for joining late, but I too missed the daylight
savings time change.

  Jennifer Chung:Thank you Chris, thanks all.

  EPHRAIM PERCY KENYANITO:thanks all