ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] MP3 Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP WG meeting - 29 May 2014

  • To: "gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] MP3 Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP WG meeting - 29 May 2014
  • From: Terri Agnew <terri.agnew@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 09:08:56 -0700

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording for the Translation and Transliteration of
Contact Information PDP Charter Drafting Team call held on Thursday 29 May at
1300 UTC at:
 <http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-transliteration-contact-20140529-en.mp3>
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-transliteration-contact-20140529-en.mp3

On page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#may>
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#may

The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO

Master Calendar page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/> http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

Petter Rindforth – IPC
Jennifer Chung - RySG

Chris Dillon – NCSG

Ephraim Percy Kenyanito – NCUC

Zhang Zuan (Peter Green) – NCUC

Peter Dernbach – IPC

Jim Galvin – SSAC

Justine Chew - Individual

Apologies:
Rudi Vansnick – NPOC

ICANN staff:

Julie Hedlund

Amy Bivins

Terri Agnew

 Wiki page:  <http://tinyurl.com/mpwxstx> http://tinyurl.com/mpwxstx

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri Agnew

GNSO Secretariat

Adobe Chat Transcript for Thursday 29 May 2014:

Terri Agnew:Dear all, welcome to the Translation and Transliteration of Contact
Information PDP Working Group call on Thursday 29 May 2014

  Peter Green-CONAC:Hi, Terri

  Peter Green-CONAC:sorry

  Chris Dillon:Hello all

  Peter Green-CONAC:Hi Chris

  Julie Hedlund:Hello everyone!

  Jennifer Chung:Hi All

  Terri Agnew:Tony Holmes has joined audio

  Julie Hedlund:All -- I have unsynced the document so you can move it
yourselves.

  Terri Agnew:Tony Holmes has disconnected from audio

  Julie Hedlund:I will defer to Jim.

  Peter Dernbach:Hi All. Apologies for joining late.

  Julie Hedlund:@Chris: Yes, that is correct.

  Terri Agnew:Peter, I have added you to attendance list

  Julie Hedlund:@Chris: I have reflected the change in the document.

  EPHRAIM PERCY KENYANITO:Apologies for coming late

  Terri Agnew:Ephraim, I have added you to attendance list

  Julie Hedlund:@Chris: I have added to the document that they are suggesting a
demand-oriented approach.

  Petter Rindforth:Fully agre - here is a large "grey zone"

  Chris
Dillon:http://blog.icann.org/2014/03/a-model-for-exploring-whois-accuracy/

  Julie Hedlund:@Chris: If I share my screen then I will not be able to see the
chat room.

Chris
Dillon:https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/47265584/EWG%20IRD.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1398953132000&api=v2

  Julie Hedlund:@Chris: I have added these questions for consideration on the
page at:
https://community.icann.org/display/tatcipdp/4+Proposed+Questions+and+Taxonomies

  Julie Hedlund:@Chris: I actually added all of them for now in case others
have comments on them.

  Julie Hedlund:Thank you everyone!

  Peter Dernbach:Thank you Chris, Julie and everyone!

  Jennifer Chung:Thank you Chris, thank you all!

  Chris Dillon:Goodbye all!

  Jim Galvin:bye thanks@

  Peter Green-CONAC:Bye