ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

Re: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Briefing from the IRD Study Team Today

  • To: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Briefing from the IRD Study Team Today
  • From: Rudi Vansnick <rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 13:25:51 +0200

Dear Julie,

I see no problem in having the IRD Study Team joining the call and presenting
the slides.
It is possible I will not be able to join the call for the whole duration as I
expect technical interventions on the network here in the street. Almost every
week they are trying to solve an issue related to overload of network,
especially now during exams period.

Kind regards,

Rudi Vansnick
NPOC chair Policy Committee