ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] New versions of review tool and draft final report

  • To: "gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] New versions of review tool and draft final report
  • From: "Dillon, Chris" <c.dillon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 13:42:17 +0000

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached new versions of review tool and draft final report,
reflecting changes implemented as a result of yesterday's meeting. Note that
these versions do not include full Track Changes histories. For that, you need
to refer to the previous versions - 9 and 2.1, respectively.

As mentioned yesterday, the intention is to spend most of the next two meetings
working on the recommendations, have the consensus call in our last meeting (11
June) and schedule a couple of extra meetings on Tuesdays in case we need more
time than anticipated.

Enjoy the weekend!

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL,
Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599)